Join us for an Oak Orchard Lighthouse Museum “FUN”draiser! There are three ways to participate:
Option 1: Lighthouse Mystery tour event
- Complete the Mystery Tour Event on Sunday September 12, 2021
- Complete the Mystery Tour questions based on your visits to each of four lighthouses
- Get a commemorative sticker, T-shirt and box Lunch at OOLH for $35.00 registration
Option 2: Picnic at the Point
- Visit Oak Orchard Lighthouse for picnic box lunch, Noon to 3 PM at OOLH – $20
- Register online so we know how many lunches to plan
Option 3: Lighthouses at your Leisure
- Visit any lighthouse, or combination of lighthouses, prior to September 12, 2021
- Complete the Mystery tour questions based on your visit(s)
- Get a commemorative sticker for $10.00 registration
Lake Ontario Lighthouses on the “tour” include (from West to East):
- Old Fort Niagara*
- Olcott Beach
- Thirty Mile Point*
- Oak Orchard
- Braddock Point (privately owned – roadside access only)
- Big Sodus Bay Lighthouse and Museum (Museum entry extra)
* denotes this lighthouse is located INSIDE a NY State Park, and park parking/entrance fees apply (not included in package price. Pay at Park Entrance or use your NYS Park Pass
Suggested “legs” include: Western Leg – OFN to OOLH, OR the Eastern Leg – Big Sodus Bay Light to OOLH. Each ends at Point Breeze for lunch between Noon and 3 PM, whenever you arrive.
Have fun while supporting the Oak Orchard Lighthouse Museum!
Support the Oak Orchard Lighthouse Museum, a chartered 501c3 Non-profit organization. Participation in the Tour is NOT tax deductible as goods are exchanged. Donations ARE, however, always cheerfully accepted. THANK YOU!