Join us on June 1, from 5 – 10:30 pm for a lavish evening of Las Vegas style gaming! Dinner and live entertainment by Ann Mitchell Jazz is included in this 1950′s style exclusive event, with tickets limited to only 100 guests. Gaming chips to be cashed in for raffle tickets for a chance to bid on fabulous prizes, including a one hour flying excursion in a 1957 Champ aeroplane, an overnight stay for two at Braddock Point Lighthouse B & B, a one-on-one stream fishing expedition and more. This will be an ‘open-air’ event at the Pillars on West Countyhouse Road in Albion with the completion of the portico adjoining the ballroom. Proceeds from this marvelous event will benefit the Oak Orchard Lighthouse project. Era attire encouraged.
Professional style gaming by Upstate Vegas Events. Purchase your tickets through the gift shop using PayPal, call 585-682-0090 or from OOLH Board Members.
Casino tables generously sponsored by: Albion Ace Hardware, Brigden Memorials, Black North Inn, Lighthouse Restaurant, Pawlak’s Save-A-Lot, Wiley’s Marina, Dick & Donna Anderson, Larry Albanese Family, Jamie Kowalski Family, Connie Archbald, Dave & Robin Tufts, The Barlow Family.
Exciting Raffle Items donated are:
- Stream Fishing Expedition by Orleans Outdoor
- Flight Excursion by Pilot Ed Ball
- Overnight at Braddock Point Lighthouse by Oak Orchard Lighthouse; upgrade donated by Braddock Point Lighthouse
- Flat Screen TV by Oak Orchard Lighthouse
- Wine Basket by Schwenk Wine Cellars
- Gift Certificates by Apple Blossom Florist, Crooked Door, Tillman’s Village Inn & more.